Monday, July 20, 2009

Investigation and results

Anyway .. always read checking as you go. Whatever it is. lol. I'm really not sure if that site's for real .. but .. it just can't be .. surely!!! I was puzzled as I watched the video because the dr kept on insisting that he knew exactly what the requirements were to have a NDE and then introduced things that were rather missing the mark which surely won't impress those dreadful scientists who won't believe in things like this.

Well, to be honest I can't say I blame them.

I can't believe that the site's serious in any way at all .. surely the 3 day NDE was put on just incase someone missed the telling bits in the video. It's a bit scary if you do and maybe the site owner just wanted to be sure that no-one got upset.

The site worried me when I first landed on it but I was laughing when I left.

I'm really glad that I just mentioned a few of my experiences. It would've been impossible to be serious about it if I'd written about more for a number of reasons. It would've become harder for me to be sure .. and that's for sure fer sure!!! And it's much better to know what someone's talking about if you're reading about something and to have a variety of stories to read rather than just relying on one person who, because you didn't know much, would probably left you feeling more umcertain, Better to read a variety of peoples experiences along with explanations of why they could've happened.

You're hardly going to feel very reassured reading about one person's who could be/ mightm't be telling the truth .. especially if you have no knowledge of the subject at all.

Goes for anything like this.