Monday, July 20, 2009

Well it made me laugh

Think I've just landed on a spoof site .. ot at least I hope it is!!! I#ve been watching a video about NDEs. The first one had someone thrashing around while they were having their NDE. The second had someone still walking for 2 minutes on a treadmill after they'd passed over and the third didn't recognise himself after he'd left his body .. quite strange considering he must've had mirrors in his house you'd've thought .. but, maybe not .. maybe he hadn't ever seen himself before. People do recognise themselves when they're out of the body.

There's also a story from someone .. written rather than on the video where the person had passed over for 3 days before returning.

The doc on the video had got his medical facts wrong too!!! lol!!!

Bible probe is a spoof .. surely,

The next thing I Googled was bible probe spoof .. there was one forum where the site was discussed and someone suggested it might be .. though there were a few people who thought that it might be serious.

I Googled a M Scott Peck book which was mentioned on the site whose title I hadn't heard before which could've just been a spoof .. but it was real.

Surely not the whole site though. Surely it has to be a spoof site!!! lol!!!