Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday

I'm still looking around the web for things that will help with colds and flus. While I'm on the immune suppressants they're always going to be difficult. The teas have made a big difference to my life. Well, not just mine .. lol!!! I feel better and am off some of the tablets thanks to the teas. Whatever happens they've given me a much better quality of life for the last couple of months or so.

It's interesting .. think I'd be interested anyway even if I wasn't so ill so would be quite happy spending time looking into it all.

Found another book at The Works on synchronicity .. £2.99. A couple of my friends have read it already and I guess I will soon. I liked the one that was based on the radio show that I read before. I have a book on mathmatical probability too though I'll leave that for now cause I know a bit about that but I guess that I should be reading them the other way round!!!!!!