Friday, August 07, 2009

flu?

I do believe that I could've had the flu.

The article below from The Times is written by a woman who's had the swine flu. She mentions this feeling of intense cold. I'd never felt anything quite like it before when I woke up feeling so cold three or four weeks ago .. went and sat under the warm air heater in the bathroom for about quarter of an hour to warm up. I was frozen and it was summer. OK, I know on that morning there was a coolish breeze blowing through the town but that wouldn't've accounted for how I felt. I thought something like Oh blimey so this is hypotheria but knowing that logically that it couldn't really be.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6722264.ece

But after reading her description of the feeling cold I think I may well have had it .. though my flu, if that was what it was, was nothing like that.