Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hu ... phew!!!

Almost deleted a post I hadn't put up .. just before the one about the nursing home. Just going through click, click, click .. the second click would've been that .. very short but very interesting conversations. I'm quite amazed that the info nestling in my memory hadn't been more to the front cause it's very relevant to a part of my life .. though, have to admit, I didn't really need to think about it and it might've been a bit distracting before.

There were things that could have done what that/those conversation/s did but maybe it just wasn't the right time. Maybe me brain knows wot it's doing as far as that goes ... lol!!! But, maybe there was more emotion attached to this than the previous times. It was different and I do think I know why it was different that time really. There was a slight shock attached to it .. though things weren't quite so off the wall as it first appeared .. almost, but not quite. Or, if they were headed that way they had improved a bit by part 2 of the conversation. Very, very interesting .

Anyway, I'm turning in now. Tea drank .. time fer bed,