Friday, August 21, 2009

Hmmmm

Yesterday morning wasn't very good cause I'd left taking most of the evenings meds. I'd made a phone call after getting in from a lateish trip to Tesco and then wasn't sure if I'd taken them before I went out. I was pretty sure that I hadn't .. and even more so before I went to bed .. but I couldn't really take any risks with that kind of dosage of that kind of medicine .. so decided to leave it. I didn't feel too good when it was time to get up, though not as bad as I was expecting too, going on past experience. But, still, not good.

Anyway, back to normal again this morning, but I think it does take it out of you a bit.

Muscle movement is still very slowly changing how I move and breathe and that is tiring too. Something happened yesterday that made it obvious that something definitely is happening. Unpleasant feeling .. not painful, just unpleasant this time as some throat muscles shifted position very, very slightly. It's odd hearing the noises that go with the movement too .. but slightly reassuring I guess .. click, creak etc. I think it's making me feel extra sleepy too as my body gets use to processing more oxygen .. or I think that's what's happening .. my breathing has changed. Hopefully, a bit further down the line all this will lead to the opposite feeling .. and hopefully, if I can reduce the morphine too .. eventually I won't feel so tired at all.