Saturday, August 22, 2009

Morning

I lay in bed not wanting to get up this morning. Listening to the clicking sound coming from around my neck and shoulders made me wonder if it was going to be really painful .. so I just lay there wondering what to do.

Ofcourse, I had to move eventually .. and to my relief, found it wasn't that bad. I can't wear a pain relief patch cause of my skin but even with that it has to be changed .. but I suppose it could be made to fit round the oramorph as it's every few days rather than every twelve hours.

Was surprized this morning though. I really thought that it was going to be horrendous when I moved to get out of bed .. but, while I was looking forward to my meds very much, it wasn't anything like as bad as I'd been expecting.

Have been feeling tired throughout the day though but guess that's not really surprizing.