Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last visit to the hospital

Had to laugh. The hospital have been treating me and now I'm treating the hospital.. or, at least. one of the staff's friends (though .. and them too, but especially, the friend) Was my end of treatment visit .. just to get my notes rounded off. Was meant to go in yesterday but had cancelled my appointment so was got in today .. lol!!!

There were tears in peoples eyes when I turned up and I thought it was because I was leaving and they'd miss me. Well, they will .. it's been a long time I guess. But, more than that I was leaving without a proper talk about the herbs and they know people who could benefit from what I've discovered. Well, they can tweak it to whatever is needed.

When I was told about one friend I understood .. bit the same as myself. Well, serious underlying health issues .. which. hopefully, the herbs might ease. I hope they do. Really glad I went in.

I'll send some teas too for this person to test out.

That's the second lot of me teas that have gone to a health place.

I need to get in touch with someone else there too but I'll write once I'm back home.

Funny how things work out. I'm very, very glad I went in. I was going to take in samples of the teas before .. when my meds were reduced .. but just never got round to it. Well, I was always late going in .. lol .. could've packed them the night before though I guess.

Anyway, it's sorted. Hope it all helps