Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gud night

Will be doing a bit more packing then off to bed .. doesn't matter what time I go to bed at the moment I sleep about the same .. about 12.30 seems a good time to go to bed at the moment.

You know, if you invented this place people would say it was too far fetched to be real. I remembered a novel that I read in the 60s that reminded me of here .. can't remember it's name now but I'm sure it'll come to me sometime. Don't think it was a very well known book .. but if I Google enuff I might turn it up .. thinks .. Eastern Venture .. well, maybe not!!

I thought that Goofle used to be better than it is now .. but I suppose it depends what results you're looking for. Goofle really was a typing error ... lol!!!! Ofcourse I meant Google. Maybe when I thought it was better it was just that the results I wanted and the results Google turned up coincided.

Anyway .. computer off!!!

Gud night.