Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

No. I didm't go to see him. I did wonder whether to go across and see if there were any tickets left but thought it better to carry on sorting things out here. Would've been disappouinted if I had gone to see about the tickets and then found there weren't any left. I hasd womdered if I really should go as I wasn't really going with the hope of getting a message .. just really wanted to experience being there and seeing how things went. Ofcourse, I guess, I would've been pleased if I had got one which was accurate in its detail and where it would've been very, very difficult if not impossible for him to have got the info from any other way than the way he said he was. Well, yeah, that would've been nice. I don't know if you're able to ask questions about his books etc at things like this. Maybe I could just write and ask what I'd like to know. I've still to read his animal book though



Did go to Kenilworth though this afternoon to have a look at the two health stores they have there and was surprized to see that they both carried Organic India's tulsi tea and one had raspberry and strawberry white tea bags with the other one stocking Yogi's tulsi tea with Mint. I decided to go last night .. they also had Yogi's hibiscus with ginger. The shelves were pretty empty as far as these went though so I guess they were having to wait for new deliveries.

The herbs are interesting .. think the hibiscus one has tumeric in it. One of the stores also stocked Jan de Vries Dutch Tea Baga!!!!!! I bought a box ... lol!!! It's just a mixture that's been handed down in his family for generations rather than a new put together blend for a particular kind od problem.

I probably won't go in Wimbledom either really. Well, think I was being overly optimistic as far as the tickets went anyway. Think if I'd really wanted to go should've tried here. Doesn't matter though.