Monday, August 24, 2009

.................................

When you're in a situation where so many lies have been told it becomes impossible to know who's telling the truth or what's behind anything that's said.

Manipulation, lies, lies and more lies.

I suppose I'm in a situation where I should've listened to what I was told right at the beginning but I thought it was rather far fetched .. it wasn't. Totally contradictory to a point where it's so weird that you really do wonder if you're in the real world figuratively speaking.

Hey, hey .. turned the music off now. That was really nice to listen to. I can feel my brain cells almost pinging with appreciation. Just going to let me tea cool down then off to bed.

Can't quite remember how but I found myself reading about some guy back in Medevial Britain the other day .. after reading it I thought back to what I'd read about the Ancient Greeks and Romans and how it was thought that they saw things differently from people in the modern world because of the way their brains were formed .. that they had a harder time differentiating between dreantime so to speak and reality and this explained their religions. I took this up to what I was reading about this bloke and his life .. well, the end of his life .. then I took it to today and really I couldn't see much difference in peoples behaviour except that laws are different.

All it shows is that the veneer of civilization was very thin in past times and it still is.

It's part of the reason I find it so hard to believe in life after death. I mean .. how can this be so if spirit are emotionally and morally kind and loving. It just makes me wonder if I've got it wrong .. but I have what I have and memories as far as the rest of it goes and I've bothered to study and talk to people to find out what it's all about outside of my own life. Might've been taken in a couple of times throughout it all but kbow, for the main part, that people have been telling the truth when they've spoken about their own experiences.

I do find it hard to connect the seeming reassurance from spirit and the cruelty on this planet.

It has always been a problem for me when I think it through.

Anyway, off to bed now.