Thursday, August 27, 2009

I won't be getting any sleep tonight I don't think .. well, I won't .. but will try and sleep in the afternoon tomorrow. I'm getting excited now. Just spending me time sorting out so that everything's ready.



I'd hoped to get quite a bit sorted out before I left but it hasn't worked out that way but I know I'll get it sorted once I'm back. I think I'll be doing more than I first planned .. difficult to know where to start though .. so much experience round so many things!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it all anyway .. will keep me busy.



Really hadn't been well enough before.



Well, that's not quite true, it's not at all difficult to know where to start .. that's been in my head for the past few days. I was sitting worrying about it .. as my brother might say .. the muse had deserted me. Is that just for poetry? I don't know .. I've never been able to write poetry so if it is .. Paddington never arrived .. let alone pottered off.



Oh Paddington where are you ?



Near Ladbroke Grove maybe?



I left you a long time ago



And now it seems you've padded those furry paws



A long way away away from me.



Where are those paws dripping marmalade across the page



Away in Tennessee.



Well, it rhymes with me



And is quite near Peru



So I wonder as you do



If the muse has packed his suitcase and padded off to Aunt Lucee.



Though, to be honest I don't think I could write poetry if I had a thousand Paddington's to inspire me.