Saturday, August 29, 2009

3

I'm sure it's me .. wish she'd come back. Won't come over very often I don't think even when she's set the pooter up .. too far and I don't really fancy the journey and can't ride tandem /// lol

She's getting a new computer but think I'll say she can use mine til she does .. she szaid thiss one has problems .. and it's either me or I didn't quite understand the word problems,

I won't be here that long and can just do me drawing and languages til I move on again. We were talking earlier and I said there's no way I'm going to get the privacy I want here cause people knew who I was last time I was here after Lemuure appeared on the net .. so they still will unless they're suffering from collective amnesia.

I've proved that I can do the journey .. actually it turned out that it seems to have relaxed my muscles some rather than doing what it used to do on long journeys!!!! And the pain wasn't sio bad this morning. Surprizingly so .. going to the doctors on Tuesday to see about coming off as much as I can.