Saturday, August 29, 2009

blogging for u

Wot fun .. I'm someone else!!!!!!!! I know I won't really sound like her .. but I'll do my best .. lol ..well, think I got the lol right ... first of all I wrote ha ha cause that's what I usually say but I guess I'll get used to writing lol now!!!! lol!!!! Anyway we've found a way round all this. I do wish she wasn't leaving but she's said .. no way .. she's said she's moving and she doesn't want to let people down.

Thestory she has to tell is amazing .. for the cool people there as well as the assholes who as someone said saeemed to think they were back in medieval times.

The shitheads thought she wouldn't be able to leave and also didn't know how long she'd lived where she does now. I mean it's very. vbery obvious how ill she's been // christ. if you can't see the difference you're either say a tad forgetful or you're lying.


It is a fascinating story ... I wish I could write morew up here but she says, no, cause she wants it all out at once so nothing can be misunderstood because some people there don't mind where they cause trouble .. and that still means in the town.

That's about issues that aren't already in the media though .. so. I'll say this .. it's not long since a club there had to change it strange.ause it was publicising hard drugs. When she chatted to one person who knew a lot about it she was trold that it was to try to get custom. I think that kinda shows a very strange mind set both in peoples opinions of the town. Very weird .. what would be ok .. and what wouldn't .. if nothing else. Rather saetting up people who might be attracted there too. Really odd attitude. Seems to me whatever your opinion of hard drugs and or the town,this was very, very .... odd to say the least.

I could go on for hours ... and I will.

It'seasy to write about cause it is so weird .. and also she's done so much for me ... lol!!!!!!!'s another story

There's another almost identical story from there .. though this time the place wasn't asked to change it's name .. but iut kinda gave out a rathger unpleasant message which you'd've thought the owner might have felt wise to avoid ..it's possible that this was done for a different reason than was first apparent .. but you'd still have thought the owner night;ve thought it was bad for trade and not humdinging for the town .. it did dhut before the recession,

She was very popular in the couple of places she did go out to now and then. Didn't go so often when it looked as if her health might pick up but, previously, had a nice time out at places there. But these two places just totally flumoxed her She's no idea about the second one ... no one explained it to her,