Saturday, September 05, 2009

Coincidence

Pleased to say that the synchronicity/coincidence thing is still going on .. though it has changed now .. well, there was no way it could stay the same .. but I have to say it ended giving me trhe proof I needed that it was for real. Though I must've put the badgerbears in the wrong bag and left them behind. Not to worry my friend has the ornaments I sent down.

Maybe I should write a novel around it .. the real story isn't very interesting really. Well. considering there's been so much written about this kind of thing and how many people are interested.

I find it very strange. I read surveys that said about two thirds of the population have had this kind of experience .. yet, in reality, it seems .. hardly anyone knows about them .. or, so it appeared when I started talking about them.

The two facts together just don't make sense so I've decided to leave it be as fact .. even though it most definitely is. But with two connecting facts differing so much there doesn't really seem any point in getting involved on the factual side cause there's just no sense in it.

Glad, on a personal level that they seem to be continuing .. there has to be something .. it's impossible for there not to be really. An element of doubt seems ridiculous now. I do have to check up on a date for something .. just to be sure.

Fascinating though.