Wednesday, September 02, 2009

And

I'm quite happy to blog for Judie ... lol!!! Just so u lot know she's settling in for a while. She's so tired really. Didn't think so when she first moved down but she really is. Illness isn't that good either. But, there's plenty of time to get better.She's got plenty of work to do anyway.

If I'm copying something I'll say hi as her ...lol .. if not .. I'll write as me.

Her book's almost finished too .. been reading it .. has made me laugh .. but, she's leaving it fer now .. says the next few weeks are just to rest and then sort herself out.

Well, she did the journey .. not quite as well as she first thought. Still, there's a few months to rest up and see how she gets on.

I thought she should just travel as much as she's going to .. but I was wrong. It's a rotten illness .. as someone said yesterday .. it comes to us all .. but I think some people have it worse than others. She's being looked after too .. not too much cause she likes to do things for herself ... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing her .. She's stocked ushe's probably offered to do the cooking .. though knowing her cooking .. that may be a cunning ploy.

Lol!!!!!!

to be honest I'm amazed she's got through it all .. though I know it's her beliefs that have done that. it's been a brilliant bit about being her friend .. knowing that I know her well enough to be able to know she's just saying what happened .. sad that people screwed things up so much that there waqs no where to go It's interesting cause she's been walking a thin line between this plane and (what appears) to be the next for so long now. I just feel pleased that I can know 100% that she's telling the truth through knowing her so well ((((hugs)))) etc. lol.

She said today that it's sad, that whatever she says, it'll just end up in the pile of what other people have said that just sits there.

I'm going to get some rest myself .. not so young either ... lol!!!