Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday

Have been offerred a couple of computers to use. It's so nice having people looking after me again. And, it makes me glad that I did go up to look after mum .. was up there longer than I expected .. firstly cause I said I'd stay after she had to go in to a home because her Parkinsons Disease had got to a stage where one person couldn't manage it and then because I became too ill to travel back.

Was out looking at the charity shops at the weekend. Helped out at The Trinity Hospice shop for a year once but I think this tine I'm too ill to go in .. never know though .. worked there just before the Church Commission sold the large shop and it closed for a while. Was there with Robert and Phyliss and Sandra and Marika .. and, ofcourse, Sky, me border collie cross that I'd got from Battersea Dogs Home.


Wasn't well then but nothing like I am now. The steroid drips did my back in unfortunately though, on the muscle side, there's been quite a bit of improvement, believe it or not. It used to be much worse than this.

I couldn't really look after myself but luckily stayed in mum's warden controlled flat even though, technically, I was too young too, at Kinmond Court, until last week.

Shouldn't be here that long . now that I can travel .. but there are things that have to be sorted out .. but I've lots to do to then.

Hi to the people, up there. who said to keep my blog up .. the young people used to talk about what I#d just written. Some said they were praying for me and ... one asked if it was possible if I could be there MP, Was while I was talking about books for schools. and asking people to either get their school vouchers from the supermarkets or ask the person behind if they wanted them .. seemed wrong tp not have them when the schools could do with the equipment. Also thought that schools and colleges should have more after school time both for fun and help in education if people wanted it.


If the country really did help .. guess these things could quite easily be done .. but it'd have to come down from government levels first I guess,

I don't quite know how you start something like that but maybe internet zines that get like minded people together and becoming a pressure group to get things changed from that.