Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ooooooh .. er .. yuk

Well, still here .. very tired .. Ive got a slight cold .. a lot of people seem to have it. Have been sorting a few things out.

As I said ages ago .. somewhere on the blogs .. I'd hoped to get well enough to travel a lot further. I'd just have to see how things went travelling this far. My trip to Leicester and back kinda confirmed that travelling anywhere wasn't going to be easy though.

I've held out better than I thought I would .. though there've been problems .. but things weren't as bad as they were on the Leicester trip. My skin broke down badly and I dripped sweat the size of large seed pearls on the way back. It took a long time to recover from the journey there and back. As I said I couldn't understand why an easy journey in a car would do that .. but then this illness is hard to understand and I was very fragile at the time. It took quite a while to recover from the journey. I stayed in hospital for about two months while this was going on.

Things are nowhere near as bad this time .. don't know why there either .. but seems I'm still grounded as far as very long journeys go.

I'm eating more protein .. which remunds me .. I haven't had my protein drink !! Best go and get it I guess.

Yuk!!