Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What was the organization

Have had a look through the Koestler Institute's web pages and it's not quite what I'm looking for. It's not connected to the people I was once interested in contacting with much the same name. They have either closed down, changed name or amalgamated with someone else. I can't remember which country they were in now though I think it might've been one of the Scandinavian countries .. they were just interested in synchronicity from what I can remember so it's possible that they were just a short term set up I guess and might've just been a small study group.

Anyway, after trying to find them again I have decided on at least one reputable organization to contact. Got a bit more reading to do myself .. though think this will be the right one.

It's all very interesting .. and I know, that despite everything, that I still have a lot to find out and learn.