Wednesday, September 23, 2009

.............

There are lots of things I want to find out .. lots and lots and lots ... lol!!!!!

I think I know for sure that there's a continuation of the soul .. and that love is the only answer there .. but I've said this before a number of times on this blog.

!!!!!!!!!

But .. there are still umpteen things I want to know. The more I think about it .. the more questions I have.

A lot are more social science type questions .. though I;m curious about research.

I'm pretty sure that I've chosen the right place though there was a slight hiccup this evening but after thinking about it and doing some research I'm OK with my decision again.

Now for people I don't know who are reading this all I can say is go off and do your own research .. it's what I've been saying for ages .. and just like I really mean what I've been saying about life after death .. I mean the same about this .. and if you believe one then you'll believe the other .. if you don't .. go and find something that you don't think is a load of rubbish. Wipe it off your history and spend time reading about music, art, football, clothes, whatever.

I mean one just as much as I do the other .. there isn't any other way round it which is why I've kept on saying it. Don't rely on just one person.

This is about the soul .. not about anything else.

The words spirituality, soul, kindness, open mindedness etc are the keywords. Not that anyone's expecting perfection cause none of us are .. but they are the type of words that should go together along the journey.

And as far as believing just my experiences without finding out about other peoples wouldn't be very sensible really .. just on the say so of one person. It's all out there .. mine was just rather intense I guess.

What I've said I've said to make it easier .. hopefully .. I'm not spirit so what do I know .. lol!!! in my opinion .. for people to have an understanding that could make it easier to find out in a way that they'd feel some sense of fact about it .. if that's what they want.