Wednesday, September 23, 2009

..Written yesterday.......................

Ah .. there are lots of places to go to .. some are just about research while others are more informal and are there for people who are interested in these kind of subjects.

Ha!! Maybe I should potter off after James Randi .. this is away from research. He's always looking for a challenge .. but that's taking it into the realms of entertainment.

Have only just clicked on the more informal list. I'm not really interested in psychic phenomena as such .. though would be interested to read the results os studies I guess. I'm definitely not psychic. In an on line conversation with quiz I came last when we were quizzed about our beliefs as far as our psychic abilities went .. and this was just an average cross section of people. I was quite surprized by other peoples results .. but there you go ... lol .. looks like I don't have the psi factor going for me.

I don't think I've ever known when the phone has rung .. unless I've been expecting a call .. and, even then I've got it wrong sometimes cause someone else has phoned before the person I'm expecting ... lol .. who's going to be on the other end of the line.

No good at dowsing .. don't remember my dreams.

But .. never mind.

Anyway .. there seems to be plenty of places for people who are interested in things like that.

Having said that there've been one or two places that have made me go a bit fuzzy inside .. though must remember that I definitely don't have the psi factor!!!! lol!!! .. maybe they won't be suitable .. but I did feel the people would be interested even if it was outside of their field of inquiry.

I feel better about it now. I know that other people will sort things out if need be too .. friends who know enough to give the right idea of what it's all about. Not all my friends know that much .. some accepted it hardly knowing anything .. just because I'm their friend I guess.

There are people who certainly don't can't believe in life after death .. and I suppose it's generally not something you think about in times of peace for most of your life. I would think it's something that people think more about over the age of 50 regardless of health .. even with the prospect of many years ahead on the earth plane.

There is a chance that I'm wrong ofcourse .. maybe the planet has decided to practice it's evolution skills on me .. after all I am getting on a bit now .. just testing them out rather than trying to achieve anything ... lol!!!

After all it's more than very difficult to know how the whole process began that ended up with existance as it is .. going back past the creation of the universe. It's all so complicated and, ofcourse far "weirder" for all this to exist than it is for a tiny little extra step to mean there could be a soul.

But, ofcourse, I must've got that wrong ... lol .. it is naturally much more straight forward for creation to seemingly have created existance .. not talking about the universe .. but existance of anything as a whole .. rather than once anything was here to happen at all .. pre .. pre universe etc .. for there to be life after death .. doesn't seem much when you look at what has already happened.

OK .. how does something seemingly exist like this .. why should it etc .. those questions that buzz round and round scientists minds.

Bit more complicated than for things to happen because something is here.


Even so, it can be difficult to grasp .. whatever happens that this could be the way things are .. especially after a long time believing the opposite .. well, generally speaking .. on a conscious level anyway.