Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010

Have met some lovely people through the music sites. One thing that I didn't know was that some people interpret music in pictures .. they hear music and the title of the piece and they'll see a story unfolding as the music plays out. A woman dancing on the sand with the wind blowing through her hair maybe.

And a poet who I've come to know well through her poetry as we've talked

Waves

Really need to use smilies.

And so well too .. it's been a priviledge.

And kinda nice cause I sort of knew them before I knew them through their art. I mean it mightn't've been as it seemed ... but, as it turned out, it is.

I was a bit shy about getting in touch after knowing things that are so deeply expressed but I'm very glad that I have.

Have to say that I've always found poetry difficult to understand .. but this spoke right to me.

And the beautiful music.