Thursday, December 31, 2009

back to Jamendo

And I tracked one of the musicians back to Jamendo. He had a kind of Gregorian Chant feel to his music .. which had featured in some music someone had played to me earlier in the day .. though it'd been Abba sang in a Gregorian style. Didn't really think it sounded like a Gregorian chant but we decided that maybe it was something to do with the timing of the music or something.

Apparently there've been lots of albums released like this .. they're very easy listening.

Just been back to listen to make sure it's really him .. it is

http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/zero-project

Well, I might've clicked the wrong link.

Haven't listened to any of the music yet but he seems to play quite a range.

I hope I'll find my meditation music here .. but, if not ......................................