Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday

Did the docs and Tesco today. GP in the morning then Tesco in the late afternoon. There was snow to walk round but apart from that it was ok. Couldn't really work the snow patches out though. Would find one in an otherwise near clear piece of pavement and there'd be puddles of water here and there too. The snow looked pretty crisp but on the way back it'd got a bit colder so I decided to walk round rather than over it. Had a bit of help part of the way back too

ThankQ.

I didn't think that I'd be walking anywhere today after yesterday. There'd been a lot of muscle movement over the afternoon and evening and it didn't feel as if it was going to be much better today. I wasn't too good to start off with but then things got better and it was easier than it'd been for a while much to my surprise.