Saturday, January 23, 2010

etc

and added the word diagnosed to the post though I think the cases probably have risen because a lot of people were very careful about STDs for quite a while .. then things started to return back to how they had been.

Guess I better go and eat my dinner.

.................

Just rather whoozy with a cold today .. had a sore throat the last two days. Thought I had some peanut butter stuck to the back of my throat last night but it's just that it's swollen. Do feel better than I did this morning though. Didn't think it was going to be a hospital run but it had me wondering for a while .. but temperature's gone back down in the last hour and I haven't been sick so I guess I'm OK!!!

Might try something to eat now. Well, I've cooked something .. just got to eat it now.

Eewww. Don't really feel like it