Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hmmmmmmm

Time just flies .. there are so many things that I'd like to learn about but I start doing something else and as I said time just flies. I guess I'll have to put some time aside each day and use that time just for learning. I've a bit of a butterfly mind .. I like finding out about things and flit from one bit of info that interests me to another .. so, I guess I'll just have to put some time aside to learn what I want to from what I've been reading about.

At least I meditate most days now.

I saw something to read from someone who has another serious illness .. about meditation and things like that .. and that will be my must do reading for today. Well, gotta find it again but that shouldn't take long .. should have put it on my favourites though.

Audacity turned up as a new programme .. a bit late .. a couple of days ago and jogged my memory again .. think I'll start reading through this

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/manual-1.2/tutorials.html

Just got to put the time aside I guess.