Tuesday, January 12, 2010

............................

I think most people who use Jamendo just tend to download single songs rather than complete collections. Well, the people I've mentioned it to who are interested do anyway and I guess they must be pretty representative of the folk who go there. Most are really interested in music .. some create their own, most don't.

Was interested to see just how many people had downloaded Atomic cat's complete collections of music. lol!!! Thought it was a shame it was issued under a licence where you can't alter it though. I hadn't noticed .. I mean I'm not going to be using this music so hadn't looked .. but someone phoned and mentioned it. I had thought that if I had I'd want to fade it in and out here and there because, personally, I wouldn't want it quite so samey all the way through .. and I might have breaks where there was something else going on too a couple of times during the track. I thought the basics of the track were great though ... even from a sitting down perspective!!!

I thought the title .. Trance time meant that it would be a bit different from what it actually was.

And am back looking for music to meditate to!

lol!!!