Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better start then .....

I suppose I've got to learn how to use audacity or something similar anyway. Don't really feel well enough .. was wondering if I was starting to run a fever but 2 plus 2 still seems to equal 5 ... whoops ... 4 .. so I guess I'm ok!!!!

Think I'll start reading the instructions today. Tremble!!! lol!!! But it would be nice to know how to use it .. and the binaural beats generator and Python. I guess none are too tricky once you get started. I'll keep notebooks to jot things down as I go I think. Well, if I need to.

There're just so many cool things on the net to learn .. and all credit to those who've invented them and put them up there for us.

It would've been nice to have had all this there when I was young. It's amazing how things change. I was looking at a Dutch phrase book from the beginning of the last century .. no audio to go with this but people learnt from phoenetics and it seemed quite easy to do.