Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday

Off to the docs again this afternoon. Went to Tesco afterwards. Wasn't too bad walking back through wish the appointment had been a bit earlier. Wasn't too bad when I went into Tesco but I took my time in there and dusk had set in by the time I left. The pavements were different from yesterday .. some had cleared more but some places where there'd been crispy snow yesterday were smoother today though not too slippery but I still was careful.

She's getting in touch with the hospital about a couple of things for me

Just found out that three hours on the phone tires me out these days .. wouldn't've happened once!!!!!! Waiting for dinner to cool. Should've arranged it the other way round I guess though didn't think that I'd be sorting dinner out this late. Waiting for my Difflam spray to work too.

Did my meditation this morning without music. Just started med .. i .. tate going through my mind .. thought I'd just do five minutes but a little stray thought flitted through my mind that said why not do twenty minutes or so now .. and I did.