Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thursday

Went over to Grooveshark this morning .. thought I'd have a look as it's promoted as another site where people can plug their music .. wasn't sure what I'd find and when I got there just decided to play their featured playlist all the way through. Not been listening to the radio so only knew one song on it .. Lady Gaga's latest single which I liked the beat of ... reminded me of some of DJ Tiesto's music someone played me years ago .. but couldn't get into the surface feel I'm in a bad romance ... tra la la la .. wow .. gimme more lyrics. .

Wonder what will happen to trance if it's become really mainstream. Can't help noticing there's a bit of ambient space music and folk around and wonder if ....... well, I can hope ... lol!!! There still appears to be quite a lot of the indie type bands that have quite a soft monotone approach to singing around but really that's quite mainstream too, isn't it.. Wonder if the alternative scene has already moved on. I've no idea .. don't talk about music much these days .. well, except about sorting out some meditation music .. and don't listen to any radio shows.


Apart from the last couple of days haven't really listened to any new commercial music for a long, long time. Well, except by mistake!!!

How did I Google that? lol!!!
How did I Google this?

Anyway, just felt a bit disappointed over at Grooveshark