Sunday, January 10, 2010

........................

Anyway .. got lots of things to get on with now. The audacity stuff is just for fun really but I would like to be able to use it and the binaural beats generator and Python ... just learn a bit at a time I guess.

I do know a few musicians from Jamendo and a few of the other CC sites now who use Audacity and I guess I could ask them for help. They've been really nice and I'm sure they would help.

It's nice to do things like this. I stopped when the infections and fevers started hitting but that is a bit better now so I suppose it'll be ok.

This is some very nice music ... short pieces ... very short in some cases which I found difficult to understand ... are they just excerpts from longer pieces? I'd like to use them but she's used a creative commons licence that doesn't allow you to change her music and I guess that means adding things to it or using it as a background to speech.

Never mind .. she composed it so it's her call on what's done with it. There are 6 different licences.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/creativecommons

Even though it is very short ... one and a half minutes a track or thereabouts in some cases it's very evocative and full of pathos in some tracks. The sadness in the music matches the title.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/43600