Sunday, April 11, 2010

As people who know me know the two things I found out about the two meds are very important to me .. without one things would've got worse and the other gave me information that showed I had been right though it had been suggested that this sort of thing wouldn't happen .. I knew that I'd developed a sensitivity because of all I'd been going through. It lead me to refuse the second half of a test .. which incidentally I didn't need anyway as it turned out ... because I was worried there'd be a repeat of my other experience and I thought I was now in a too sensitive physical state to risk it.

I knew what had happened but was left, for a while, feeling as if this wasn't possible .. I now know that isn't so.

Eventually it was seen what was happening and now I have confirmation that this is so and that I was right.

I'm very annoyed about it as this led on to another problem that became quite serious. Anyway it's taught me a lesson and made me decide to be very careful in future .. sighs.

I only found out about the first med because of a difficulty in finding out whether it needed to be prescribed from the hospital or if my GP could do it too. It's a strange situation. What would happen if I lived on the coast or something like one of the patients I met who had some treatment at the same time as I did. I think the answer to this will be to have it prescribed somewhere nearer if possible though it was collected for me last time .. but that is a bit of a nuisance .. or, maybe I could ask if it could be collected from the ward connected to one of the treatment clinics at the hospital I go to now rather than having to ask someone to wait for so long as they have to now, Or, I guess they could go out for a while instead of sitting in the pharmacy for all that time. There's a problem with it because of the way it has to be prescribed .. you can only have about a weeks supply at a time.

There's been a bit of a mix up about prescribing it and that was why I was reading up about it .. a mix up I don't understand .. but I'm glad there was now because I found out some important info about the med.