Saturday, April 10, 2010

............................

Have to say that if I disconnect from my own experiences .. I needed something logical rather than abstract to become interested in the first place .. don't know for sure but I am not 100% sure that a NDE would have been an ideal starting point for me. Though I did have one very strange experience where my perceptions were different from how they are in this reality. But that is very different from the things that did get me interested.

I'm more curious now than anything else .. and not so scared about having an OBE .. have to admit that I was rather before. The fear seems to have gone now anyway.

I'm very glad that I can watch all this from where I am. Otherwise I might be feeling as I was the other day times a billion or something but as things stand I can just wonder about it. Have to say that something had crossed my mind about all this a few days ago on two counts .. one a spiritual thought .. and the other a physical one which applied to all the other similar connections made over the years too. And then something else was added after reading the report .. and made me start thinking again.

It's so involved.

The interesting thing is that I'm not feeling frightened or anything.

So .................................

But I do feel a bit more motivated

Though my illnesses might get in the way of that a bit .. me tummy's not too good at the moment .. though I think I know why that is thanks to the reading I did yesterday. Might take a while to clear up though but I am being careful and hoping that things will soon improve. Well, give it a week or so.