Thursday, April 08, 2010

.................................

I'm very interested in stories of mind/body separation. It's very off putting when you realise that some people are lying. Obviously the best way of finding out would be to deliberately try to have an OBE and make sure that you are very aware of everything that is going on while it's happening. Which is what I'd like to do. I started watching a video about having one but it was through sleep paralysis. I've had that a couple of times and am not going to try through that route.

It's easy to make up stories .. nothing could be simpler .. but what's the point .. doesn't give any comfort at all. Obviously in my state of health I'm a candidate for these experiences people have when they are very ill. It'd be very easy to write accounts of how, while I was in pain with my heart beating irregularly, blood pressure reacting to the pain and weak from lack of food I found my consciousness leaving my body and floating free from the pain for a while and being comforted by a friend who passed over many years ago while being surrounded by a very strong feeling of love. Then describing how this has given me the strength to carry on. I wish. I would really love that .. but it hasn't happened, And it's probably what people would want to hear. I could carry on like that, elaborating. Actually, wouldn't be difficult at all. But it has a number of downsides too .. that these people don't care about. Guess they might not even occur to them .. not what their minds are focused on at the moment.

Anyway I am going to sort out what I can so that I understand it the best that I can. And hopefully then I might find out what I want to know. Already well down the road with one thing thankfully. All the info's out there so anyone can do the same.