Tuesday, April 06, 2010

tuesday

Right I've decided that this is going to be my last post about any research I do into the possibility of there being life after death. It's an interesting subject and one that anyone can look into if they're interested. I don't have any more information than anyone else does out there .. infact those who've spent the last few months/years/whatever reading up on the internet etc will have a lot more than I do.

There are a few things I need to find out .. think I'm on the way to clearing up one. I might be wrong .. but, fortunately for my sense of peace, it doesn't look like it. Think it might have upped my cynicism levels a few points in a very healthy way as far as some other things are concerned as well.

Don't think the other thing is possible. More something for the universities where they can have more access to information from different sources.

Anyway there's nothing I can find out that other people can't as well. I might be a little more driven than some because of my own experience and my illnesses but that's all.