Friday, April 02, 2010

Reading

I've decided not to try to have an OBE. Think I'm too ill really to go down that path. It would be interesting but it doesn't matter. I decided after reading a few chapters of a book last night. I know they can happen and have known for a long time because someone I know had a very quick one many years ago.

Done my internet reading for today too. Five accounts of NDEs. Made me smile.

I've got the couple of Dr. Moody's books here somewhere that I picked up at Help 71. Was a charity shop in Acre Lane managed by Jackie. I expect people remember her .. she was so nice. Might read them again too. I know that a few stories won't be true. I always think about 3 to 5 per cent in this type of book.

Knowing that a small percentage won't be true has made me wonder about one or two things. I just may have worked one thing out that was puzzling me .. but then, on the other hand, I might not have.