Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

I guess I should get on with things again. Obviously didn't do much while I was in St Thomas's .. well, you know!!

Might do a bit of drawing or a bit of language learning.

Have a few things I need to talk to people at St Thomas's about and to my GP .. so I better make notes.

It's lovely outside .. so different from when I went into St Thomas's. While I was there it was nice to see the people cheer up as the sun came out though I was told that it was still quite cold at times .. but Spring is noticeably here now ... at times!!!

Was quite a surprise to go into hospital .. but things had got a bit out of hand. Really didn't expect to be there for all that time though!! Thought it might be for about five days. It was really difficult at times but the nurses and other ward staff were great.

The food?? Well, I didn't get to eat much. Still had to eat as a vegetarian rather than a vegan. Can say that the cheese and plain omelettes were great .. didn't try the porridge but I would think that it was very nice .. used to have a breakfast Weetabix (cold milk and no sugar) .. you were offered one or two. Did miss the Warwick eggy flans though .. the veggie quiches at St Thomas's weren't as soft as Warwick's very yummy eggy flans which were the nearest things to them.