Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hopefully, the end of April then but if my health doesn't improve then I think I'll leave it.

Will be back at the end of April ... hopefully feeling better with the new treatment though if I'm still like this .. or going in and out of this kind of condition the blogs will have to end. Think, in reality, maybe I should have left them once I realised that I was always going to be in quite a bit of pain.

But, hey .. too late now!!

If you are interested in what I've written about, as I've said, there are plenty of kosher people out there .. and you'll find out a lot more than just reading this.

If you have been interested then most should've had upwards of a year and more to read and research and probably know things that I don't ... lol!!!

If you haven't been then you should be reading something that does interest you rather than reading here otherwise you're just wasting your time so probably aren't here anyway.

Anyway .. am going to delete my links here now.

And will be off the net soon for a while.

End of April.