Thursday, February 25, 2010

Au revoir maar niet ma'a salama

Actually, thinking about it I might leave the blogs for a while anyway even when I'm over this because I tend to write them rather than anything else when I have other things I should be doing. Say, two months or so.

Was going to write a bit more about climate change and the various aspects that might or might not be affecting it .. but they're all easily lookable up on the net.

Think the last bit of info to hit the news was this

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/11/years-global-cooling-coming-say-leading-scientists/

which is what I was going to go on to next to include with the sunspot possibility.

Appears there are a number of factors that could be cooling the planet at the moment. Research and time will tell.

It's the third cooling that has been predicted recently that I can remember and I haven't been paying that much attention to it all really. There might've been another variation on the theme too.

Anyway I think I take my sabbatical leaving plenty of links and info about the things I've been discussing for those that are interested.