Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back again

Four and a half hours today .. but it's settled .. I'm going to have the other treatment though I've got to reduce one of my meds for a couple of weeks first. Got a couple of other things to help as well. Got one more thing I'm going to have to get moving too now. The doc I saw yesterday was very good and got the ball rolling for today. I know a bit more and I think that I'll phone my nurse whenever I feel something is really up .. give this other problem til Friday morning. I did mention it today but, if nothing's improved by Friday morning, think I'll have to give her a call. I'm not used to having an assigned nurse or anything like that so it's quite difficult to get used to the idea that if something feels as if it's getting worse I can phone her.