Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday2

Difficult to talk on the phone when the telly's on ..lol!! Sometimes it's difficult to tell what's what at both ends and you can find the person on the other end answering something off the telly ... lol!!!!

Person must've had a similar voice to me cause he did it twice ... quite surreal!!!!!

Talk about going back in time. He came to visit me here twice, once in the 70s and again in the 80s and lost the tiny teddy that was his mascot one of the times down the pub. Bod the bear!!!!! Hope I'm soon well enough to get round a bit more. I've said I'll try when the weather's a bit warmer, People say that nowhere's very far ... well, maybe when I can sit out in the garden for a while. Too tired to really pull it off at the moment. It's difficult even if I am just up the road .. ages since I've been to the pub though I did used to .. but then ain't now. We'll see what this new treatment brings anyway ... well, seems they're gonna try a few things .. both for the pain and both conditions . We'll see.

Good stuff though .. he'll be starting some treatment soon which hopefully will be successful. Years go on but the politics don't really change.

And, why does everyone .. well, exaggeration, but so many people seem to have lived here at some time. Someone else was rapping on about meeting Benjamin Zephaniah here .. he's a vegan poet.

These poets, huh!!

Seems I was born on the same day as Mutabaruka (vegan poet etc) who I'd never heard of before this evening.

Beautiful video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WOqU9stCE



A friend came to call for a couple of hours