Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday

Well, day didn't go quite as I thought it would. Off to docs in the morning then over to Tesco .. didn't go to Clapham as wasn't feeling that great and wasn't going to push it.

Then dozed for most of the day. I've got a bit of a tummy upset and thought it best just to rest. I sneezed yesterday and whether it's that affecting my muscles or the bug itself making me feel poorly I've no idea. I was told at the docs that there's a stomach bug going round so it could be either or both. It's not the norro virus but something similar though probably a bit milder I'd guess.

I don't feel sick .. just rather sore so I guess it's probably the sneeze along with feeling a bit lousy with the bug. Haven't eaten much for the last three of days so think I might ask the doc to prescribe some Fortesip for a couple of weeks.

Will add up me spots later!!!!!!

Think the rest of the day might be musical and sleepy.