Sunday, February 21, 2010

...........................

There seems to be so much therapy around. I won't be trying the tuning forks .. though aligning the body would be very nice. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry after reading what the person said about them realigning her body straight away. Well, it didn't happen here. Fortunately I read that after playing the sample. Guess, if it had been the other way round, there might've been a bit of hope, even if it was just a subconscious flicker. Even though I'd've known that, in reality, it just wasn't going to happen.

All I appeared to get from it was a slightly sore head after playing it for too long. Wasn't grouchy in the morning though. Oh, maybe I was, slightly, for about five minutes when I had trouble finding something, but that soon passed. One of me longer periods of grouchyism I guess. Well, since being back I've totalled up two of those and a ten to fifteen minute one .. all for the same reason and really my fault .. should keep things in a folder.

I gave my friend the spare copy I had of Emma's book .. which he stayed up reading last night. It's not something he's really had all that much interest in and my being ill has upset him a lot so it's not something I've talked about that much, Didn't quite know how to bring it up really though he knew that I had an interest though did mention the subject a bit.

He loves the book. Should've mentioned it before maybe. I am so glad The Works had it in as a bargain book .. think there was a new edition coming out or something with a different preface. Anyway, now I know for sure that it's a helpful book I'm really ok with it.

I said to him .. all it must be a bit of science that we've just not caught up with. Quantum mechanics sort of shows that but. in other ways it's pulled a screen down again because some scientists, yet again, as had happened periodically in history, think that it means they'll soon know everything. Well, in the past they have thought that they do know everything there is to know .. now some think that they are about to ... but they don't really think around the box so to speak they just pull the blind down as far as any more thinking goes.

I wish that I could get into poetry a bit better. I'll try again. I know his poetry comes from the heart so it's gonna be a good place to start.



Got quite a number of things that I've got to sort out .. one my ISP home page reminded me of this morning which I really should get round to doing, Something else that was talked about .. but on the phone .. the guy went through some pretty intensive training when he was young which he absolutely loathed at the time, I mean really. As time's gone on though he's been really grateful as he says it's given him motivation which helps him get through even when times are really tough. I was surprised when he told me about the regime as I hadn't realised it was quite that hard.