Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be careful though

Just to say that I am feeling a bit better .. might try a little walk at the weekend all things being good. I don't like having to stay in .. and I can go out when this extra pain has gone. Though my tummy is gurgling like crazy. Won't be writing anything here though .. that is finished for a couple of months so that I can get on with the things I should have been before, I wasn't doing them before mainly because a lot of my non drowsy time or time when I didn't feel too bad was spent doing this. I'm a bit of a tortoise these days.

I'm much too ill to do much and from now I'm going to have to be careful with my time. Hopefully things will start to improve with this new treatment .. in two weeks time. My head's quite whoozy too at the moment .. probably a good thing with the pain.

Doubt if it'll be the end of the blogs all together.

There are trillions of blogs on the net ... lots really good .. on every subject I've covered .. if you like blogs .. and plenty of web sites as well that cover then all too. I've covered all that before so there should be something back there. With climate change you really just have to turf the known facts out and go on from there.

Be careful of sites that make unusual blanket statements .. like an article that I was reading today that stated that all people who support the technical global warming theory don't accept that there are any natural causes involved. Think I put up a diagram the other day that included all known possibilities. Also sites that use mockery instead of discussion to make a point.

On the esoteric side it's a bit more difficult .. but anything that isn't too way out that kinda fits in with what Emma wrote about and most of the letters her book covered are OK. It's a difficult subject and I don't want to get things wrong here .. well, I know it's unavoidable .. I'm only human .. but you know what I mean. Don't want to send anyone off on a wild goose chase for one thing and all that entails I know how disheartening it can be when you come across books like that NDE one with all the prophecies. Someone on Amazon said that it had totally undermined his belief after reading it. It left me in shock for about a month. Also don't want to waste your time. I can't remember if it was in Emma's book too .. but there was a betting story in one I read that didn't sound at all kosher to me either. Someone else having a laugh,


Feeling whoozy and the pain's coming back more again so will leave it there.