Friday, March 26, 2010

and

Emma's book has a few stories from well known people too .. another firm point of reference .. there must be lots more on the net too I'd think. It kinda grounds the book.

Always can get a copy from the library and make notes of your favourite bits and make your own kind of reference book up I guess. Soon have your own kind of personal reference book with things you like in it.

Why is there anything at all?????!!!!!!!

As the brain goes eeeekamouse and tries to move on to questions that are easier answered.

A way to do it .. eh.

There've always been lots of ways to find out if people are really interested or not .. just seen something similar going on at a board I read sometimes, though about a different subject.

I also like Emma's book because it's completely unconnected to me .. something that stands by itself. It's good that it mentions people in the media etc too .. because they're a point of reference for other people.