Thursday, February 25, 2010

Edit

Oh and just remembered another story that could've been in Emma's book that was a piss take too .. added it in the post before last. I don't read the whole book any more just here and there by opening on any page and couldn't remember if it was in her book or not. Will ask or have a look. Anyway, if it is .. that sounds like someone having a laugh too. Most stories seemed believable to me from my experience and from the experiences of those I trust .. which is the best way of measuring things here. Some seem out of that criteria and there seems to be other things round them that made me feel they were dodgy without that too .. having read lots of things where people haven't been telling the truth. Others I wasn't sure about but had to admit that they easily fitted into my criteria.