Sunday, March 28, 2010

......................

I think I'll try to have an OBE again .. though it'll probably be a lot of hard work .. researching and then trying different exercises that are meant to help ... all for nothing.

Just want to see what I make of the experience. It's nice reading about and listening to other people's OBEs but it would be nice to actually have one myself so that I could talk from first hand rather than second hand experience.

Two people have told me about their NDEs .. one happened about a year ago and the other many years ago. And I know about another quite similar experience. Guy was a sceptic, isn't now though doesn't talk about it anymore. Not quite sure why but I think it's cause he was so ill and just doesn't want to keep on talking about it all. He didn't tell that many people anyway, just the medical staff and his closer family and friends ... which is more than a lot of people do.

His story wasn't incredibly dramatic or anything and some parts of it were things I'd seen in hospital and mentioned in my blogs.

http://www.grandtimes.com/Deathbed.html

Just picked a random link. Guess there might be others in the blogs somewhere as I know I've written about this before.