Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thursday

Well, will be on here sometimes. Am not at all well again and am spending time resting and in touch with friends.

Have read bits here and there from this new book but it deals with things that aren't really part of my experience so it'll be a different kind of read from the other one. Guess it'll take a lot longer because there'll be a lot more to think about as it's dealing with something that I don't know much about and something that isn't part of my own experience.

Was looking through a magazine .. it's a free one that I've been told is in difficulties now .. guess the ads were paying for the printing costs and the recession has probably cut the advertising down. Just glanced through it and saw an article on a form of meditation called Vipassana .. will read more about it and see if I think it might be suitable for me. Don't know anything about it .... so will have to wait and see.