Tuesday, March 30, 2010

etc

I've got a lot to do but will keep the blog going too. I seem more interested in things than I was. Will read the new book first though .. won't take long .. just more peoples experiences. Not sure quite in what respect but around the same kind of subject.

The more you put into it the more you'll learn has been my experience. And if you're really interested making your own book containing experiences that point in the right direction .. maybe from people you know who you like and trust, your own and those from books etc that you rate.

Can be from any angle too .. maybe something you find out about science .. like some of the ideas and discoveries in the BBC programme I linked to some time back. That's gone now but I guess there'll be more.

I've drawn my own conclusions about things by thinking it all through. I think I'm right about there being a life after passing over and I also think I'm right about the nature of it. I guess how sure is being reflected by being rather perplexed by it all. If I didn't think there was I wouldn't be trying to work out what it could be like or how it all works ... lol .. I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Don't even go to immortality!!!! But then again .. just the fact that anything exists .. the scientific brain twister ... lol .. or that there is anywhere for it to exist in ........ etc ...........!!! There must be so much that is just so different and, maybe, even incomprehensible from here, because the concepts will be so different.

Just taken my pills .. now go and get something to eat.