Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday

Anyway .. no point in trying to work out something that is a complete mystery. It would be nice to know everything .. lol .. but it's not possible.

Hopefully, though I might get nearer the truth about something else though. Something a guy wrote keeps on going through my mind. Just one sentence .. wish I could remember which site it was on .. I'd like to go back and read the whole article again but it'd probably take ages to find it. Anyway, what I can remember will be an interesting thing to look into.

Sorting out what is meant by a NDE will help too and just looking into the whole thing again.

It was realizing just how broad the description is along with reading accounts that were obvious inventions .. there seem to be a variety of reasons for making stories up .. which then made me wonder about how NDEs were categorised because something was beginning to be apparent. Then I read what the guy I mentioned above had said. Made me wonder.

As I've said quite a few times before my proof is personal and I can't prove anything to anyone which is why I mentioned lie detection tests as a way round the problem. I'm very happy to have it though .. didn't when I was trying to work out how someone who had been so ill could possibly make something up like that .. until Wiki came to my rescue .. I think it's helped because it's something more tangible for me to relate to. Shouldn't be that way really because I know I can trust my memories .. there's nothing very involved.

I decided a little while ago, when I was feeling very ill, that if I could write I would but, whatever, I wasn't going to bug my friends about writing for me. Everyone only has so much time to spare and as I was worried about them they were worried about me too and felt that them writing was also putting pressure on me because it had to include me too.

I think it's turned out for the better really as I'm quite happy looking into what I've found out now. It was something that was worrying me before. There are quite a few things I'd like to look into but I've got to sort out some basic facts first. Somethings just don't seem to gel very well and I want to find out if this is kinda making things harder to sort out and understand.

I'm also a bit wary of calling things written about in very, very old books NDE because most of what I'd call real NDEs these days are only possible because of modern medicine. The others are more like VIEs .. very ill experiences or whatever you want to call them.